- This event has passed.
Election for HESA 2017-2018 Directors (Apr 21 to Apr 30)
Elections for the Harvard Extension Student Association (HESA) – representing Harvard Extension School students regardless of program and location – will take place online in April.
The full schedule for the 2017 HESA Election is as follows (all times EDT):
- Saturday, 4/1 at 9:00 am: Call for Nominations opens
- Monday, 4/3 – Friday, 4/7: Election Webinar series with current board members
- Sunday, 4/9 at 11:59 pm: Call for Nominations closes for President and Vice-President
- Wednesday, 4/12 at noon: Presidential & Vice-Presidential Election opens
- Tuesday, 4/18 at noon: Presidential & Vice-Presidential Election closes
- Wednesday, 4/19: President & Vice-President announced
- Thursday, 4/20 at noon: Call for Nominations closes for Director positions; Deadline for unsuccessful Presidential & Vice-Presidential candidates to submit materials for a Director position
- Friday, 4/21 at noon: Director Election opens
- Sunday, 4/30 at noon: Director Election closes
- Monday, 5/1: HESA Directors announced
- Thursday, 6/1: New HESA administration opens its year