Let’s do brunch!
It’s time to socialize, and share a lovely Brunch with the Professors. Join some of your favorite educators, as well as your friends from HESA, at the Harvard Faculty Club. Bring your guests, and mingle with your mentors over great food, drinks and conversation.
Announcing the participating professors in HES brunch event at the Harvard Faculty Club
The Harvard Extension Student Association is very pleased to have the following professors join us for brunch on Saturday, April 22nd between 10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Alain Viel — Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Christopher Robichaud — Ethics and Public Policy
- Ethan Fosse — Sociology and Statistics
- George D. Buckley — Environmental Studies
- Harold V. Langlois — Business and Management
- James L. Frankel — Computer Science
- Kanwar B. Singh — Financial Accounting
- Kate Livingston — Business and Management
- Laura Roberts — Museum Studies
- Mark Leighton — Sustainability
- Mimi Goss — Communications
- Ned Gandevani — Finance
- Peter Marber — Economics
- Peter Pavlina — Financial Accounting
- Robert J. Allison — History
- Scott O. Bradner — Computer Science
- Viktoria Dalko — Business Analysis and Valuation
- Viney Sawhney — Finance
- William Milberg — Psychology
- Zoya Kinstler — Information Management Systems
(Last updated on 20 April 2017)
We will update this list as we receive more confirmations in the coming days. Please check back often.